Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Journal 2 NETS-T V

Journal 2 “Join the flock” and “Enhance your twitter experience”

Ferguson, H. (2010, June/July). Join the flock. Learning and Leading with Technology, 37(8), Retrieved fromhttp://www.learningandleading-digital.com/learning_leading/20100607/#pg16

McClintock, S. (2010, June/July). Enhance your twitter experience. Learning and Leading with Technology, 37(8), Retrieved from
http://www.learningandleading-digital.com/learning_leading/20100607/#pg16

The two articles “Join the flock” and “Enhance your twitter experience” talk about building professional learning networks through the use of twitter. The authors discuss the reasons why a twitter account is useful to educators. They also give the basics of how twitter works and how you can make the most out of using twitter both personally and professionally. In addition, they offer useful tips along with examples. They even add in a page with twitter terminology so you can know the terms and what they stand for. This will help you find your way around twitter as a new user.

How can twitter be useful to me?

Twitter can be useful to me in many ways. I can use it a means to search, gather, and communicate information on both a professional and personal basis. I can use twitter professionally as a future educator to find out about a wealth of resources and ideas that can help me in my classroom. Similarly, I can also share my ideas and findings to help other educators around the globe.

Do I have to post information to receive information?

No, it is not necessary to post information because I can just be an observer and learn a lot of information from others. The level of participation is up to me, although it would be beneficial to post information and share what I have learned with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment